Cost Effective Sea Freight Tailored To Your Business
As a provider of complete sea freight solutions, Henning Harders (New Zealand) can arrange door-to-door delivery to or from any port or any inland point in any country. Cargo can be moved as a Full Container Load (FCL) or as Less than Container Load (LCL) consolidated with other cargo to make smaller shipments more economical.
Special cargo requirements for handling break-bulk consignments, bulk commodities, oversize cargo, or projects are met daily.
Profile Global chooses the ocean carrier that best suits your needs and requirements. We are always up to date with the latest Freight Rates and Sailing Schedules and can give you accurate pricing and schedules.
Our Sea Freight solutions include:
- Door to Door Delivery
- Full Container Load (FCL) and Less Than Container Load (LCL) Consolidations
- Breakbulk, Bulk Commodities, over-dimensional Cargo and Project Cargo Handling
- Reefer Container Services
- Dependable transit schedules and sailings from major ports around the world
- Access to space allocations with major carriers
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) connectivity with vessel operators
- Electronically integrated tracking system, constantly updated with a full report on the progress of your freight throughout the entire process
- Advanced tracking and reporting options
- Practical Cost effective advice on routing, transit times and shipping schedules.
- Prompt, reliable deliveries for all general, containerised, and Bulk Cargoes
Our value added services for Sea Freight include:
- Customs clearance
- Transport insurance
- Sea/Air service – combine the economies of sea freight with the speed of air freight with tailor-made solutions
- Cargo Insurance - cover against physical loss or damage to goods