Customs Brokers, Customs Clearance & Customs Consultancy New Zealand & worldwide
Whether you are shipping goods in or out of the country, our licensed Customs Brokers will clear your shipments in compliance with customs regulations while meeting critical delivery times as well as controlling costs.
Working in-house, they are readily available to provide professional support and assistance such as Tariff advice, duty drawback, origin ruling, dumping duty formalities, landed costings, GST tax advice, and duty concessions.
Our fully integrated electronic data interface (EDI) connects to both Customs and the Department of Agriculture to assist the prompt and efficient clearance of goods.
Our Customs Brokerage & Consultancy Service includes
- Import/Export Clearance through all ports/airports
- Electronic customs clearance that begins while your shipments are in transit
- Expert brokers to handle all complexities and ensure the lowest legal duties are claimed and payable
- Banking Documentation
- Export Documentation
- Preparation and lodgement of Duty free concessions
- International Trade Documentation including preference certificates, certificates of origin, import & export licenses, etc.
Expert Customs Consultancy
- GST Advice on Customs Tariff Matters
- Advice on landed costings and more
- Advice on valuation procedures
- Advice on copyright / trademark issues
- Advice on Anti Dumping Procedures
- Advice on Biosecurity requirements
- Advice on Approved Transitional Facilities requirements for sea containers
- Advice on Customs Controlled areas requirements and services
- Duty drawbacks